Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Saturday, 26 January 2008

Cycling the light away



(Click here to see today’s photograph posted on My Shared Images mind the gap)

imac 's caption -

"Yes-But!! how on earth do I get up there"????

AND


I see YesBut's in town.


Chertiozhnik 's caption -

No chance of romance - one of them's straight and the other's bi.


alphonsedamoose 's caption -

Bill just realized he left half his bike at home.


Pope Terry 's caption -

The ninjas today are just getting lazy.

4 comments:

imac said...

"Yes-But!! how on earth do I get up there"????

AND


I see YesBut's in town.

Chertiozhnik said...

No chance of romance - one of them's straight and the other's bi.

alphonsedamoose said...

Bill just realized he left half his bike at home.

Pope Terry said...

The ninjas today are just getting lazy...

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive