Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Sunday, 27 January 2008

Gold



(Click here to see today’s photograph posted on My Shared Images and glow)
imac 's caption -

""Bling""Gosh! Is that the time?


Doug 's caption -

I wonder how much the dummy bodies displaying the gold are? I have enough gold but no way to display!


alphonsedamoose 's caption -

I have more gold than that under this black burkha


Pope Terry 's caption -

Little does she know its all made of cheese.


4 comments:

imac said...

""Bling""Gosh! Is that the time?

Doug said...

I wonder how much the dummy bodies displaying the gold are? I have enough gold but no way to display!

alphonsedamoose said...

I have more gold than that under this black burkha

Pope Terry said...

Little does she know its all made of cheese.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive