Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Tuesday 30 October 2007

YesBut just relax



(
Today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud is dedicated to Pope Terry for the caption posted on YesBut’s Image on 15th August 2007. Click here to read more . . . )

CHEWY 's caption -

Hey, honey, would you like a hot dog?


Pope Terry 's caption -

Vendor: "Yes doug your very sexy, but I assure you I will not give you an ice cream if you take off your pants."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, honey, would you like a hot dog?

Alex L said...

Vendor: "Yes doug your very sexy, but I assure you I will not give you an ice cream if you take off your pants."

Anonymous said...

Hi Chewy
Not hot dogs, ice cream :)
"Do you want a like honey?" :>

Anonymous said...

Terry
Doug didn't post a caption yesterday, I think you've frightened him off.
How do you know he's sexy. LOL :(

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive