Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Monday 29 October 2007

Tapdancer



Today a video clip for a change.


(Today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud is dedicated to Pope Terry for the caption posted on YesBut’s Image on 15th August 2007. Click here to read more . . . )
Doug 's caption -

If we're singing for our supper then it's going to be a hungry week for us.


Pope Terry 's caption -

Dancer: "Pedro watch me dance....
Pedro stop watching me dance, I can see you enjoying it to much through your tight pants"

(say in spanish accent)

3 comments:

Doug said...

If we're singing for our supper
then it's going to be a hungry
week for us.

Alex L said...

Dancer: "Pedro watch me dance.... Pedro stop watching me dance, I can see you enjoying it to much through your tight pants" (say in spanish accent)

Anonymous said...

Morning Chaps
If you want to get a head get a hat.
The secret of the groups success is the high tech' drum.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive