Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Monday 9 July 2007

Thanks for buying me a book


I just love a good book at bedtime.

.

Anonymous' s suggested caption - "Sign of our times"
.
.

Chewy 's suggestion - "Free bookworm with every book."
.
.

david mcmahon 's captions -

"Judge grants defendants Braille"

.

"On a bicycle blitz for two"

.

"These weren't the covers I had in mind, dear"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign of our times

Anonymous said...

Free bookworm with every book.

david mcmahon said...

1. Judge grants defendants Braille

2. On a bicycle blitz for two

3. These weren't the covers I had in mind, dear

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive