Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Flag Day


Is this the best way to dry the clothes?
.
.
david mcmahon's suggested captions -

.
"You put your right hand in, you put your left hand out ...."

.
"Flagging spirits"

.

"Flag daze ..."

.
Doug 's caption -

"Welcome one and all the 12th annual "I Can Sorta Fly Using My Flag Day.""



4 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Sorry, been ill - which is why I was deathly quiet!

Did you see where your main blog was placed on my weekly awards?!!!!

1. You put your right hand in, you put your left hand out ....

2. Flagging spirits

david mcmahon said...

Flag daze ...

david mcmahon said...

Sorry that I was too late for the Willow and Tour de France captions, but my entries would have been:

a) Willow the wisp

b) Rider haggard

Doug said...

Welcome one and all the 12th annual "I Can Sorta Fly Using My Flag Day."

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive