Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Friday, 27 July 2007

Snails


They said move to the countryside for peace and isolation and I stupidly believed them!

ozlady 's suggested caption -

"I told you not to buy that timeshare!"


Pope Terry 's suggestion -

"Dave... Dave over here, theres still some shrimp left at the bouffet"


david mcmahon 's caption -

"Simon and Garfunkel classic: ``I'd rather be a hammer than a snail''


Chewy 's suggestion -

"Es-car-go beep-beep."


Doug 's caption -

"Oh great Frank! Move the family to France you said and we'll be safe!"



6 comments:

ozlady said...

"I told you not to buy that timeshare!"

Pope Terry said...

Dave... Dave over here, theres still some shrimp left at the bouffet

david mcmahon said...

Simon and Garfunkel classic: ``I'd rather be a hammer than a snail''

Chewy said...

Es-car-go beep-beep.

Doug said...

Oh great Frank! Move the family to France you said and we'll be safe!

YesBut said...

Good morning Captionists.

The photo was taken along a 100 metre stretch of coastline in West Wales. The coastline either side is identical in all but one respect - no snails. I have been unsuccessful in trying to determine why snails only infest this short section of a mile long stretch of sandy coastline with a uniform distribution of foliage. And it’s the same 100 metre stretch each year - where every plant is habituated by hundreds of snails.

Isn’t nature marvellous?

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive