Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Monday 4 June 2007

YesBut it looks OK through dark glasses


Please don’t mention “having a bad hair day”

Catmoves contribution - “I’m going bowling after I finish this food. The ball’s in the bag”. “It’s where she asked”?


Ozlady suggests - “fiery fez’d feminist feeds feeble fellow”

Bart suggests - “No you didn’t just say something about my hair, beanie boy”


Doug suggested - “Babe, the Cyndi Lauper look went out ages ago“.

Chewy’s caption - “I call her Loopy Lauper”

David McMahon’s caption - “Shrek and the Princess wait to have their picture taken by Puss In Booths”

This is the first time YesBut has been called “Puss In Booths”, more a “Push and Shoots”

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiery fez'd feminist feeds feeble fellow

*shrug*
Having an 'f' day!! :D

Anonymous said...

ozlady has just made me speechless!

Bart said...

No you didn't just say something about my hair, beanie boy.

Catmoves said...

"I'm going bowling after I finish this food. The ball's in the bag."
"It's where" she asked?

YesBut said...

Ozlady
Let me know when you are having a 'z' day so I can post a suitable picture.

YesBut said...

Come on chewy - let's have your contributio, you know i like them.

YesBut said...

bart - I asked you not to mention my hair!

YesBut said...

Catmoves
I never even noticed the bag - I mean the one with the ball, not the one with the red hair.

Doug said...

Babe,the Cyndi Lauper look went out ages ago.

YesBut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YesBut said...

Hi Doug
Cyndi Lauper? Don't tell me your Grandmother told you about her

Anonymous said...

I call her Loopy Lauper.

YesBut said...

Chewy
Who is this Lauper?

Anonymous said...

A new wave singer from the 1980's. Wild colorful costumes and colored hair. One of her big hits was "Girls just wanna have fun". She is still popular, lives in New York City and performed on the TODAY show not too long ago.

david mcmahon said...

Shrek and the Princess wait to have their picture taken by Puss In Booths.

david mcmahon said...

Hi yesbut,

Great to see all the entries. Well done. Great to see such arpport building up.

PS: If she was an Aussie, she'd have to be Sydney Lauper.

See ya

David

david mcmahon said...

Er sorry. I meant to say ``rapport''. Must be National Dyslexia Day

divaD

YesBut said...

Hi David
Dyslexia rules KO.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive