Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Friday 21 March 2008

This photo is so exciting


(Click here to read today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud)

alphonsedamoose 's captions -

Of course it is! You are a CONCRETE BLOCK!!

and

I never get to go anywhere!


Doug 's caption -

Today a man was ran over by a bus while spray painting an ironic saying on the street.


3 comments:

alphonsedamoose said...

Of course it is! You are a CONCRETE BLOCK!!

alphonsedamoose said...

I never get to go anywhere!

Doug said...

Today a man was ran over by a bus while spray painting an ironic saying on the street.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive