Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Monday 4 February 2008

Play my pipe




(
Click here to read today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud but keep your woolly hat on)

Doug 's caption -

After a less than lacklustre tour,Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull hits the streets once again.


Chertiozhnik 's caption -

7 hours of piping, 0 rats. We need to get our guy more Pied.


and

When I'm not doing this, I'm urinating in the phone boxes. And you thought it was Banksy.


imac 's caption -

Tune played on the tin whistle = (Pennies from Heaven)


alphonsedamoose 's caption -

This is not a recorder, it is a crack pipe.



5 comments:

Doug said...

After a less than lackluster tour,Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull hits the streets once again.

Chertiozhnik said...

7 hours of piping, 0 rats. We need to get our guy more Pied.

Chertiozhnik said...

When I'm not doing this, I'm urinating in the phone boxes. And you thought it was Banksy.

imac said...

Tune played on the tin whisle=(Pennies from Heaven)

alphonsedamoose said...

This is not a recorder, it is a crack pipe.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive