Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Photographer


(Click here to read today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud it might jump out)
Siddharth Khandelwal 's caption -

"he had it coming, he was whistling at me"


CHEWY 's caption -

I took a photo, that's all I took. Honest Guv'.


Doug 's caption -

Moe's wife Jill arrived just seconds too late to photograph his latest & last stunt: Jumping the River Thames on a tricycle.


Chertiozhnik 's caption -

No, dear, that's not the London Eye.


alphonsedamoose 's caption -

A spider had made a web on a hula hoop. It looked just like a bicycle wheel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"he had it coming, he was whistling at me" .... Siddharth Khandelwal

Anonymous said...

I took a photo, that's all I took. Honest Guv'.

Doug said...

Moe's wife Jill arrived just seconds too late to photograph his latest & last stunt: Jumping the River Thames on a tricycle.

Chertiozhnik said...

No, dear, that's not the London Eye.

alphonsedamoose said...

A spider had made a web on a hula hoop. It looked just like a bicycle wheel.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive