Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Tuesday, 4 December 2007

White bag


(Click here to see today’s photograph on My Shared Images)

alphonsedamoose 's caption -
This is the purse I use to go shoplifting

imac 's caption -
Cor!!! you really Bagged a bargain.

Doug 's captions -
Careful Betty...I think LiamNeeson is following us andeyeing your bag of trash.
and
Boy: If I had hands I could carry a snazzy bag like herstoo.

Pope Terry 's caption -
The growth on her elbow was starting to get in the way of Susies social life. So she painted it white and pretend it was a bag

4 comments:

alphonsedamoose said...

This is the purse I use to go shoplifting

imac said...

Cor!!! you really Bagged a bargain.

Doug said...

Careful Betty...I think Liam
Neeson is following us and
eyeing your bag of trash.

&

Boy: If I had hands I could
carry a snazzy bag like hers
too.

Pope Terry said...

The growth on her elbow was starting to get in the way of Susies social life. So she painted it white and pretend it was a bag

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive