Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Sunday, 18 November 2007

Shadowy figure


(Click here to read today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud)

Doug s' caption -
After much searching John finallyfound his shadow hiding in the woods.

Catmoves 's caption -
I'll bet I can hit that flower from here

imac 's caption -
AAAAAH!!! oh its only me -you fool.

alphonsedamoose 's caption -
I told you 30 minutes in the tanning bed was TOO LONG!

david mcmahon 's caption -
A shadow of our former selves!

Pope Terry 's caption -
It was horrible, after 10 years after they had split and three flop singles Peter Pan's shadow was found dead...

Chertiozhnik 's caption -
On a diet of woodland mushrooms and berries, I found I was just fading away.

9 comments:

Doug said...

After much searching John finally
found his shadow hiding in the woods.

Catmoves said...

I'll bet I can hit that flower from here

imac said...

AAAAAH!!! oh its only me -you fool.

alphonsedamoose said...

I told you 30 minutes in the tanning bed was TOO LONG!

david mcmahon said...

A shadow of our former selves!

Just posting the info you asked about ...

Pope Terry said...

It was horrible, after 10 years after they had split and three flop singles peter pan's shadow was found dead...

Chertiozhnik said...

On a diet of woodland mushrooms and berries, I found I was just fading away.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I carnt think ov wun, but I larft at Pope Terry's so much my side herts!

:@D

YesBut said...

I think I look better in profile.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive