Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Wednesday 17 October 2007

YesBut anything she can do I can do better


(Click here to read today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud)

CHEWY 's suggested caption -

Pssst... I can't get back up.


Doug 's caption -

Girl in Blue: I know I look like Sarah Ferguson...I'm the Duchess of York! Look at me,not them you twits!
Guy in Blue Standing: That lady in front of me sure looks like Molly Ringwald.


indicaspecies 's caption -

Potty practice.


Pope Terry 's caption -

'In the heat of the dance neither noticed Morris Dancer sneaking up behind them even though most of the audience did'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst... I can't get back up.

Doug said...

Girl in Blue:
I know I look like
Sarah Ferguson...I'm
the Duchess of York!
Look at me,not them you twits!
Guy in Blue Standing:
That lady in front of me sure
looks like Molly Ringwald.

indicaspecies said...

Potty practice.

Alex L said...

'In the heat of the dance neither noticed Morris Dancer sneaking up behind them even though most of the audience did'

Anonymous said...

Good morning Captionists.

The Indian dancers were so graceful.
But as they are talented so are you.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive