Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Friday 19 October 2007

Lone swan blues



(
Today’s posting on YesBut Thinking Aloud is dedicated to Brian in Oxford for the caption posted on YesBut’s Image on 19th July 2007. Click here to read more . . . )
CHEWY 's suggested caption -

At least throw me a crumb of bread.

Pope Terry 's caption -

In one swift motion Georgie was gone Bill the swan: "Georgie, Georgie... oh crap maybe there are sharks in here."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yesbut! At least throw me a crumb of bread.

Alex L said...

In one swift motion georgie was gone
Bill the swan: "Georgie, Georgie... oh crap maybe there are sharks in here."

Anonymous said...

Good morning Captionists - and its a beautiful sunny day here in London, the Thames is perfectly still with the sun reflecting on its surface.

Two great captions to finish off the week.

Like a swan I look perfectly calm on the surface, but underneath, I'm peddling like billyo.

Now I have to select the Caption of the Week.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive