Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Sunday 2 September 2007

I'm going to sit right down and write myself a letter

Shecky R. Love 's suggested caption -
Having found the bottle on the beach Gregory opened it and read the letter...."Congratulations you may have already won our sweepstakes..."


Chertiozhnik 's caption -
Dear Boss, a funny thing happened to my truck on the London to Limoges job...


Doug 's suggestion -


Dear John,

I'm sorry to write this letter but your rock collection has become more important than me.I've taken the house with me and left you the rocks.

Signed,

Your former wife,

Mary


Lin 's caption -
Drats, according to this, piece 4157 is missing but I think I can cobble something together ...


david mcmahon 's suggestion -
Cobbles tones.

7 comments:

YesBut said...

Good morning Captionists

Relying as I am this week on the computer in the local library, I will not have access to it on Sunday, so I’m posting Saturday & Sunday’s images together.

Though I’m not sure, what if any caption will match Saturday’s image

Shecky R. Love said...

Having found the bottle on the beach Gregory opened it and read the letter....

"Congratulations you may have already won our sweepstakes..."

Chertiozhnik said...

Dear Boss, a funny thing happened to my truck on the London to Limoges job...

Doug said...

Dear John,
I'm sorry to write this letter but your rock collection has become more important than me.
I've taken the house with me and left you the rocks.

Signed,
Your former wife,
Mary

Lin said...

Drats, according to this, piece 4157 is missing but I think I can cobble something together ...

david mcmahon said...

Cobbles tones.

YesBut said...

Good morning Captionists

The slipway might have been built at the time of Henry VIII, when his barge house was located on the south bank of the Thames, just upstream from present day Blackfriars Bridge. On the other hand it might not!

What is certainly not in doubt is the brilliance of your imagination and humour.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive