Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Guess what I’ve got in my bag?

Doug 's suggested caption -


Man on phone: Yes Ivan I have the suitcase and the money. No Ivan,I will not steal that child'sballoon for you!


Chewy 's caption -


Can you hear me now?


Siddarth Khandelwal's suggestion -


There has got be a better way of deciding as to who gets the kid, cant keep pulling him like this.


Pope Terry 's caption -


If he held his hand up to it and talked people would never guess that it was a massive goiter and not a mobile phone.

5 comments:

Doug said...

Man on phone: Yes Ivan I have the
suitcase and the money. No Ivan,
I will not steal that child's
balloon for you!

Chewy said...

Can you hear me now?

Anonymous said...

There has got be a better way of deciding as to who gets the kid, cant keep pulling him like this... Siddharth Khandelwal

Pope Terry said...

If he held his hand up to it and talked people would never guess that it was a massive goiter and not a mobile phone.

YesBut said...

Good morning one and all

Until you mentioned them I hadn’t noticed the people, the subject of the photo was the pigion!

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive