Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Saturday 11 August 2007

Two Birds on a lamppost


Do you come here often?

david mcmahon 's suggested caption -

See gulls.

and

Pigeon pair


Pope Terry 's caption -

bird on left: "Oh man... four hours getting ready and someone turns up in the exact same outfit!"


Chewy 's suggestion -

How do you like your new job at air traffic control?


ozlady 's caption -

Ready, aim... FIRE!

and


I can do a triple backflip with a half twist... and you?


Doug 's suggestion -

You flew up here? So there is another way up other than using a ladder!


Siddharth Khandelwal' caption -

Good you came.. two os us have a better chance of getting a passer by than me alone.

7 comments:

david mcmahon said...

1. See gulls.

2. Pigeon pair

Alex L said...

bird on left: "Oh man... four hours getting ready and someone turns up in the exact same outfit!"

Anonymous said...

How do you like your new job at air traffic control?

Anonymous said...

Ready, aim... FIRE!

I can do a triple backflip with a half twist... and you?

Doug said...

You flew up here? So there is another
way up other than using a ladder!

YesBut said...

Good morning Captionists

Everybody, thank you thank you thank you for making the start of a day such a joy. Isn't laughing great.

I had my doubts when I posted the photo that anyone could think up any caption no need a funny one - but look at the gems posted.

The picture illustrates just one of the changes in animal behaviour. Seagulls have left their natural habitat, and become urban dwellers, because its easier to find food in the rubbish dumps.

Because their natural habitat has been destroyed foxes have been forced to live in towns and cities.

p.s. I never walk under this lamppost.

Anonymous said...

good you came.. two os us have a better chance of getting a passer by than me alone.... Siddharth Khandelwal

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive