Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Thursday 12 July 2007

Start of Le Tour De France


This could be the start of something good
.
.
Doug 's suggested caption -

"Rider: 'If I could only unglue this guy from my back I might have a
chance of winning'."

.
.
Chewy 's suggestions -

"On Your Mark, Get Set, PUSH!"

.

"It's all downhill from here."

.


Anonymous 's caption -

"Despite the cutbacks in funding,the British manned expedition to Mars was finally ready to launch.."

.
.

david mcmahon 's suggestions -

"Er, peloton? I thought you said pelican."

.

"Back on da chain gang"

.

"Glance Armstrong"



8 comments:

Doug said...

Rider: If I could only unglue this guy from my back I might have a
chance of winning.

Anonymous said...

On Your Mark, Get Set, PUSH!

Anonymous said...

It's all downhill from here.

Anonymous said...

Despite the cutbacks in funding,the British manned expedition to Mars was finally ready to launch..

david mcmahon said...

Er, peloton? I thought you said pelican.

david mcmahon said...

Back on da chain gang

david mcmahon said...

Glance Armstrong

YesBut said...

Good morning Everybody
Its still dull & gloomy in the UK. They predicted when Blair left Downing Street his wife would remove all the light bulbs, looks as if she took the sun as well.
Glad I have your captions to brighten the day.

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive