Click here to visit My Shared Images To see new photographs posted today.
Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Safe crossing



What does wacht mean?
.
.
Chewy’s suggested caption – “Today's word jumble puzzle.wacht = watch”

.
.

david mcmahon’s suggestions – “ Cross patch”

.
and
.
”Cross ward puzzle.”

.
and

“Stations of the cross.”

.

.


Bart’s caption – “Said the smaller pole to the larger: "I see you're overcompensating for something..."”

.

.

Doug’s suggested caption - “Is this ver der Fueher shall be stopping? Is my armband on straight?”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's word jumble puzzle.
wacht = watch

david mcmahon said...

1. Cross patch

2. Cross ward puzzle.

3. Stations of the cross.

Bart said...

Said the smaller pole to the larger: "I see you're overcompensating for something..."

Doug said...

Is this ver der Fueher shall be stopping? Is my armband on straight?

YesBut said...

Hi Chewy
They have quizzes like that on UK TV and charge premium rates to phone in your answer

YesBut said...

Hi David
I thought you would be “cross” at me if I set too difficult a challenge!

YesBut said...

Hi Bart
Since joining the European Union, all the Poles have come to the UK.

YesBut said...

Hi Doug
It’s all Dutch to me!

The winner for the week 17th to 23rd May 2008 is: ???? Click here to see the winning entry

Blog Archive